Remember when I received a box of goodies from Opulence Skin Philippines? You can read my post here.
They generously gave me three variants of their whitening soap – the Ultra White Protect Glycolic Peel Whitening Soap, the Ultra White Protect Skin Clarifying Soap, and the Ultra White Protect Charcoal Detox Whitening Soap. I had my childhood best friend, May, whom I call Gerpren, try the Ultra White Protect Skin Clarifying Soap.
May and I were never lady-like or kikay. We were both too lazy to keep up with skin care routines, that’s why we consider ourselves “late bloomers” in the skin care category. We never trusted any whitening products since none of the ones we tried really showed any difference, that’s why we stuck to what we were already used to – regular bath soaps. (Hello, Safeguard!) Continue reading “My Best Friend and I Tested Out Pinoy Whitening Soaps | The Opulence Skin”
First things first, let me begin this post by telling you some things that must be considered:
- I had not used any toners before I got this. It’s been ages since I last used one.
- I was having a bad skin day when I received it – more like bad skin dayS – so my skin was rough and I had several pimples on my forehead, somewhere on the cheeks, and around the mouth area.
- I’m not a doll so I don’t have a perfect skin. I’ve had pimple marks and scars and that’s that.
- I don’t get facials. The first and the last time I did was at Flawless Sta. Rosa back in 2016, and that’s how I got my huge pimple scar on my right cheek underneath my eye. I had an acne when I went there, and my attendant pricked it.
- Of course, this is not the only product that I’m currently using. However, I can tell that the results I got was from this product, since the other products were already being used even before I had the toner.
- This product was sent to me to try and review.
DO NOTE, THOUGH, THAT I ALWAYS GIVE MY SUPER DUPER HONEST OPINION AND I BASE EVERYTHING ON HOW I FEEL DURING THE PROCESS AND HOW GOOD THE OUTCOME IS. SO IF I SAY I LOVE IT, THAT MEANS I LOVE IT, AND IF I SAY I HATE IT, THAT MEANS I HATE IT.
ALSO, REMEMBER THAT NOT BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. BUT WHO KNOWS? RIGHT? BETTER TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. 😉
Okay, let’s get started!
You may have read two Nature Skin Secrets products on my blog – the Detox Mask with Black Combo and You Glow Girl Gold Collagen Detox Mask. In case you haven’t yet, I mentioned on both posts that the thing I don’t like about them is the lack of information on labels. I always read the labels before actually diving into any product. (Comment below if you do it, too!) Continue reading “#RIXREVIEWS: NATURE SKIN SECRETS Skin Purifier Black Toner”
As we go about our daily life, our skin gets exposed to dirt and other unpleasant stuff. Gunk, makeup, dust, and bacteria sit on our skin and clog up our pores. This causes our skin to break out.
That’s why thorough cleansing is important. Imagine your kitchen sink drain if it’s filled with lots of gunk, pieces of food, and toothpaste! (Ugh!)
We need something that can draw the bacteria, chemicals, and dirt out of our skin. According to the experts, one of the best ways to do it is to use activated charcoal. Nowadays, there are a handful of products whose main ingredient is activated charcoal — from toothpaste to face masks.
I was fortunate enough to win this Detox Mask in Ms. Karen Liz’s Christmas giveaway. This was my first time trying a charcoal mask in powder form. I used it on my #MondayMask night after washing and scrubbing my face. Continue reading “#RIXREVIEWS: NATURE SKIN SECRETS Detox Mask with Black Combo”