If my observation’s correct, 2018 marks the time when local brands stepped up their makeup game in terms of formula, packaging, and variety. A bunch of new brands came out and most of them were by celebrities; while the already existing brands finally started keeping up with the current trend.
However, not every product released created a spark. Some were hot, others flopped. So for today’s post, I’m sharing with you my Top 10 local makeup products that stood out in 2018. I based my list on my personal experience and the people’s reception.
So here it goes…
Continue reading “Top 10 Local Makeup Products that Stood Out in 2018”
Sweaty armpits? Nakakadiyaheng B.O. (body odor)? Dark secrets?
If all your answers were YESes, read on.
Last August 4th, I had the privilege to join beautiful bloggers and beauty enthusiasts at the soft launch of a new local skin care brand called SKIN KLARITY. I was invited by Ai Zel, one of my pretty friends; and despite the location of the venue, I gladly and immediately said yes!
The company owners Ms. Cheryl and Sir Mark shared their interesting journey with Skin Klarity. They said it all started with Ms. Cheryl’s own issues, particularly sweating. They couldn’t find the perfect product, so they thought, “Why not make our own?” Continue reading “USAPANG KILI-KILI with SKIN KLARITY’s Total Care Underarm Kit”
First things first, let me begin this post by telling you some things that must be considered:
- I had not used any toners before I got this. It’s been ages since I last used one.
- I was having a bad skin day when I received it – more like bad skin dayS – so my skin was rough and I had several pimples on my forehead, somewhere on the cheeks, and around the mouth area.
- I’m not a doll so I don’t have a perfect skin. I’ve had pimple marks and scars and that’s that.
- I don’t get facials. The first and the last time I did was at Flawless Sta. Rosa back in 2016, and that’s how I got my huge pimple scar on my right cheek underneath my eye. I had an acne when I went there, and my attendant pricked it.
- Of course, this is not the only product that I’m currently using. However, I can tell that the results I got was from this product, since the other products were already being used even before I had the toner.
- This product was sent to me to try and review.
DO NOTE, THOUGH, THAT I ALWAYS GIVE MY SUPER DUPER HONEST OPINION AND I BASE EVERYTHING ON HOW I FEEL DURING THE PROCESS AND HOW GOOD THE OUTCOME IS. SO IF I SAY I LOVE IT, THAT MEANS I LOVE IT, AND IF I SAY I HATE IT, THAT MEANS I HATE IT.
ALSO, REMEMBER THAT NOT BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. BUT WHO KNOWS? RIGHT? BETTER TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. 😉
Okay, let’s get started!
You may have read two Nature Skin Secrets products on my blog – the Detox Mask with Black Combo and You Glow Girl Gold Collagen Detox Mask. In case you haven’t yet, I mentioned on both posts that the thing I don’t like about them is the lack of information on labels. I always read the labels before actually diving into any product. (Comment below if you do it, too!) Continue reading “#RIXREVIEWS: NATURE SKIN SECRETS Skin Purifier Black Toner”
Ditch your fakeups and pay more attention to our very own brands! Here’s a breakdown of PINOY products I used to create a Bold & Edgy “Red” Makeup Look. Click here! Continue reading RIXMUKAP: Bold & Edgy Red Makeup Using PINOY Products
Affordable matte eyeshadow palettes from the Pinoy brand that gave us Contour and Blush Effects 4-in-1 Palette, Matte In Detail and Stannic Matte Liquid Lipstick… Detail Make Over! So here’s what went down… Continue reading RIXREVIEWS: Detail Make Over All Matte Eyeshadow Palettes
Got myself some products from this local brand, did a full-face using ONLY these products, and here’s what I think about it… Continue reading RIXREVIEWS: MAKEUP WORLD PH