First things first, let me begin this post by telling you some things that must be considered:
- I had not used any toners before I got this. It’s been ages since I last used one.
- I was having a bad skin day when I received it – more like bad skin dayS – so my skin was rough and I had several pimples on my forehead, somewhere on the cheeks, and around the mouth area.
- I’m not a doll so I don’t have a perfect skin. I’ve had pimple marks and scars and that’s that.
- I don’t get facials. The first and the last time I did was at Flawless Sta. Rosa back in 2016, and that’s how I got my huge pimple scar on my right cheek underneath my eye. I had an acne when I went there, and my attendant pricked it.
- Of course, this is not the only product that I’m currently using. However, I can tell that the results I got was from this product, since the other products were already being used even before I had the toner.
- This product was sent to me to try and review.
DO NOTE, THOUGH, THAT I ALWAYS GIVE MY SUPER DUPER HONEST OPINION AND I BASE EVERYTHING ON HOW I FEEL DURING THE PROCESS AND HOW GOOD THE OUTCOME IS. SO IF I SAY I LOVE IT, THAT MEANS I LOVE IT, AND IF I SAY I HATE IT, THAT MEANS I HATE IT.
ALSO, REMEMBER THAT NOT BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. BUT WHO KNOWS? RIGHT? BETTER TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. 😉
Okay, let’s get started!
You may have read two Nature Skin Secrets products on my blog – the Detox Mask with Black Combo and You Glow Girl Gold Collagen Detox Mask. In case you haven’t yet, I mentioned on both posts that the thing I don’t like about them is the lack of information on labels. I always read the labels before actually diving into any product. (Comment below if you do it, too!) Continue reading “#RIXREVIEWS: NATURE SKIN SECRETS Skin Purifier Black Toner”