To be honest, I only learned about succinic acid when I got this product from Charis called Chiyou Succinic Acid Exfoliating Toner. I found out that though this ingredient is a recent ‘buzz’ in the skincare world, it’s already been … Continue reading Succinic Acid: A new multi-tasking acne ingredient that you might want to have | CHARIS
Last January 24th and 25th, Face Republic launched their newest collection called the Pureprep Trio. It’s a “set of three skincare products that’s clean, customizable, and compatible”.Continue reading “Make #SkinCareResolutions with the new Face Republic Pureprep Trio | #RixSkinCareWednesdays”
I have been collecting empty boxes, jars, and bottles for months, because I’ve planned on posting my “product empties”. My mom was already eyeing on them and was itching to throw them away. So I just kept them all in a shoe box.
Actually not all. 😪 I got rid of some because I kept forgetting that I’d be posting my empties!
I have been meaning to post this, but see, it took me ages before I actually did! Thanks to Dee! I am finally doing it.
Dee and I collaborated last December 2017 on YouTube, and we both did a Holiday Glam makeup look.
This time we’re doing a collab on our respective blogs. I’m so excited to know what products she’s used up, and whether or not she’s going to get them again.
Mine consists of products that I used up from way, way back. Everything is listed in random order.
By the way, isn’t it satisfying to see ourselves actually finishing up items we spent our money on whether or not we like them? Continue reading “BOTTOMS UP! Product Empties #1”
First things first, let me begin this post by telling you some things that must be considered:
- I had not used any toners before I got this. It’s been ages since I last used one.
- I was having a bad skin day when I received it – more like bad skin dayS – so my skin was rough and I had several pimples on my forehead, somewhere on the cheeks, and around the mouth area.
- I’m not a doll so I don’t have a perfect skin. I’ve had pimple marks and scars and that’s that.
- I don’t get facials. The first and the last time I did was at Flawless Sta. Rosa back in 2016, and that’s how I got my huge pimple scar on my right cheek underneath my eye. I had an acne when I went there, and my attendant pricked it.
- Of course, this is not the only product that I’m currently using. However, I can tell that the results I got was from this product, since the other products were already being used even before I had the toner.
- This product was sent to me to try and review.
DO NOTE, THOUGH, THAT I ALWAYS GIVE MY SUPER DUPER HONEST OPINION AND I BASE EVERYTHING ON HOW I FEEL DURING THE PROCESS AND HOW GOOD THE OUTCOME IS. SO IF I SAY I LOVE IT, THAT MEANS I LOVE IT, AND IF I SAY I HATE IT, THAT MEANS I HATE IT.
ALSO, REMEMBER THAT NOT BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. BUT WHO KNOWS? RIGHT? BETTER TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. 😉
Okay, let’s get started!
You may have read two Nature Skin Secrets products on my blog – the Detox Mask with Black Combo and You Glow Girl Gold Collagen Detox Mask. In case you haven’t yet, I mentioned on both posts that the thing I don’t like about them is the lack of information on labels. I always read the labels before actually diving into any product. (Comment below if you do it, too!) Continue reading “#RIXREVIEWS: NATURE SKIN SECRETS Skin Purifier Black Toner”